Need to read the small print?
What data we collect
We don’t collect any personal data from you unless you either:
- contact us via the “Send Us a Message” form on our contact page, or
- subscribe to our mailing list via the “We’d love to stay in touch” form on the homepage.
If you do either of these, we receive your name and email address. We do not share this information with anyone.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
How we store your personal information
If you have contacted us via one of the two methods above, then your name and email address is securely stored in:
- a Google Workspace email inbox in the case of contact form submissions, and
- a Mailchimp list in the case of mailing list signups.
We keep this data indefinitely, unless you request that we remove it by contacting us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us via our contact page.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk